Wednesday, February 10, 2010

COSI

January was a pretty uneventful month. February has been a little better so far, although the snow has put a damper on things a little. Mostly because Ohio rarely plowes their roads so you don't really feel like ice-skating through the streets in your car :). I had my 29th Birthday on the 2nd (man I'm getting old) :) I have such a wonderful husband and friends that made my Birthday so much fun!
I have to say i haven't taken any pictures since we returned from our trip to Utah so i thought i would post some from our outing at COSI (science center) in December.







Kaitlyns favorite part...playing in the water

Bry took Kaitlyn down into a little submarine. I don't think she liked it very much :)

5 comments:

Britni said...

I know....this winter has been a bummer! January was the worst! Hopefully the snow will stop soon and we can do some fun things outside!

Dawnell said...

I always thought Caitlin looked like her dad, but she really looks like you in that last picture. Fun!

Dawnell said...

SORRY on the spelling, Kaitlyn!

Lanae said...

Happy Birthday! And you look exactly the same as the day we met you years ago! Still gorgeous. Cute pictures :-)

Jennifer Kendall said...

I love Cosi. Happy Birthday a little late.


Kaitlyn at the Beach at Bear Lake

Lake Powell